“The name’s Bond. James Bond”
He is the Original Daniel Craig / James Bond lookalike.
From his first assignment in Monte Carlo back in 2007 he has lead the way as the leading Daniel Craig lookalike.
Since then he has been asked to appear on Film, TV, Stage, Press, Magazines as well as Mixing and Mingling with Corporate & Private clients World Wide.
With cool confidence he has hosted Awards in London, Launched film premiers in Dubai, Walked out of the Sea in St Tropez and even clocked up 15,000,000 hits on YouTube with his appearance on Britain’s Got Talent.
Being born only 2 weeks apart, he also shares the same height, build, hair colour and cool blue eyes that have made Daniel Craig a world wide star.
With total professionalism to both clients and bookers a £10 million public liability cover and a charming personality that entertains guests you can rest assured that your event will go without a hitch.
He first started his career as a Daniel Craig Look a like at the start of 2007 just after the release of Casino Royale.
Nobody knew that Daniel Craig or the film would turn out to be the biggest grossing Bond film to date, and with that his profile rose dramatically.
Since the launch of that film people have been constantly remarking on he´s similarity to Daniel Craig and when dressed in the famous Black Tuxedo the effect is then complete.
For an idea of feed back he receives from clients here is one from an interesting assignment.
“I hired ‘James Bond’ for a friend’s birthday celebrations and he was fantastic. Very friendly and accommodating to all my mad ideas, including emerging from a cold French sea in swimming trunks. He very much looks the part, would give the real man a run for his money in my opinion and was efficient and organized with his music and fab outfits. I would thoroughly recommend him.”
– – – Lady Marion Hunter, St Tropez Birthday suprisehday Surprise – – –
Bond by Numbers
1953 Ian Flemings first Novel “Casino Royal” featuring James Bond was published.
1962 The first Bond film “Dr No” is screened
2006 Daniel Craig became the 5th James Bond character in “Casino Royale”
2007 Monte Carlo is the first event where he appears at as Daniel Craig
2008 He appears in the 22 Bond Film “Quantum of Solace
2012 50th Anniversary of James bond and the launch of the 23 Bond film “Skyfall”
Having covered nearly every type of event you can imagine you can rest assured your occasion is in safe hands.
Here is just a small selection of the type of events he has been asked to under take.
– Recording a video viral for Sony Ericsson
– Guest appearance as Daniel Craig on Top TV sitcom in Belgium
– Introduce Bond film “Quantum Of Solace” to an audience of sheiks in Dubai
– Walk out of the sea in the famous blue trunks in St Tropez for a millionairess
– Appear on Harry Hill TV show
– Flying onto the stage then roaring off on a motorbike in Amsterdam for an Indian insurance company
– Appear in Quantum of Solace with Daniel Craig
– Team up with the SAS to foil a hijack hostage situation
– Drive an Aston Martin around a racetrack
– Hand out flowers on valentine’s day
– Host Award Evenings
– Feature in The Independent magazine
– Drive Aston Martin around Amsterdam capturing fake paparazzi photos and video for Coca Cola
– Member of The Chippendoubles and appearing on Britain’s Got Talent
– Fly to Montenegro for a clients private party
– Carry out the press launch of a new Sony Laptop with the SAS stunt team
– Be a mannequin and Model a Tuxedo for ASDA
– Help sell Britain at The World Trade Market
– Switch on the Christmas Lights
– Help launch The Liberty of the Sea, Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship
– Casino Royale DVD launch
– Appear at the launch of new bus fleet
– Attend VIP film premiers
– Entertain party guests at Pinewood Studio and many more.