Member of the Board of EGTA the European Association of TV & Radio Saleshouses.
With more than 20 years of experience, Cristina held positions as:
- Chief Revenue Officer of Impresa Group, a media conglomerate, owner of SIC TV channels and Expresso newspaper.
- Board Member of RTP (the public service broadcasting organization of Portugal).
- Executive Director of the European Funding Program in Portugal
- Senior Manager in charge of Climate Change & Sustainability practice at KPMG
- Process Engineer at Volkswagen, among others.
Cristina is Industrial Engineer by education with an MBA and invited lecturer of Ethics and Social Responsibility at Universidade Católica Portuguesa since 2010.